In this month’s blog, let’s see how savvy you are regarding your insurance policy……
1) Does your car insurance policy cover a rental car?
2) If someone breaks into your car and steals some of your property, is it covered under your homeowners policy or your car insurance policy?
3) Does your car insurance cover you in the case of an accident if you are using your car to make deliveries?
4) Is your camper or camper shell covered under your car insurance policy?
5) Do you really need an Umbrella liability policy?
6) Does your car insurance cover towing in case your car breaks down?
7) Do you have enough coverage on your home In case of a total fire??
These are just some of the most common questions our trained agents answer every day. The answers to these, and many other insurance questions can be found under our FAQ section of our website (https://www.heuerinsurance.com/faq/). If any of these are a concern to you, spend a minute and make sure you got it covered, or better yet, call your friendly agent at Heuer Insurance and become an informed consumer.
We are on the verge of making a big social media push where we will be looking to you, our customers, for testimonials and reviews. We have some exciting promotions in the works to help entice you so stay tuned… In the meantime don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and circle us on Google + .
Last but not least, we feel we have a great referral program… after all we only exist because of the referrals we get from you! Get your friends and family to let us quote one or more of their policies and you will be entered into our monthly referral drawing for a $100 VISA Gift Card! In addition to the monthly drawing, we will also send you a $5 Starbucks card just as a quick way to say, “Thank You”. We’ve been doing this drawing for a couple of years now, and the winners are always ecstatic to hear they won, just for a referral. Join the fun!
God Bless America and its fighting forces.