You run a business pulling miles of wire through walls and pipes. You may install expensive lighting in both residential and commercial properties. Perhaps you install HVAC systems or appliances. Your electrical contractor business in Nevada is special and you’ve worked hard to develop a reputation for quality and timely work. You need to protect your electrician business with a proper insurance policy for electricians in Nevada from Heuer Insurance Agency in Reno.
Who needs electrician insurance?
- Electrical Contractors
- Electric Repairmen
- HVAC Technicians
- Heating Contractors
- Lighting Technicians
- Lighting Consultants
- Air Conditioning Contractors
- Construction Companies
Electrical Contractor insurance can encompass the following types of coverage:
- General Liability: Also known as commercial liability insurance and covers general liability of the business. It is a broad coverage. It is a smart move to have a general liability insurance policy in place.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Your commercial autos, like a pick up or box truck, should be protected. A commercial auto insurance policy can help protect your work vehicle will going to/from jobs and while being stored.
- Business Owners Insurance: BOP coverage can provide additional coverage for your business such as property coverage, loss of income identity theft and more.
- Workers Compensation: Workers comp can help cover the medical costs as well as wage loss of an employee who is injured on the job.
- And more!
Heuer Insurance Agency in Sparks has worked with a variety of clients in the Reno area over the years and we are confident in our ability to meet your personal or business insurance needs. We understand how important an insurance policy can be and we take time to match each of our clients with the perfect insurance policy. Whether you are looking for auto insurance, renters insurance, homeowners insurance, or life insurance we can help you. Not only can we provide you with each of these personal insurance policies, but we can also help you find a general liability policy, workers compensation policy or commercial building insurance policy. Give us a call at 775-358-5554 or visit us.