Reno Inland Marine Insurance for Property in Transit
Reno inland marine insurance coverage primarily covers property in transit from one warehouse to the other, or a warehouse to a retail store, as well as other people’s property left at your business premises. Inland marine insurance coverage is written primarily for off premises exposures such as contractors equipment, property of exhibits, transit exposures whether it be incoming or outgoing, and the property of others while in your care, custody, and control.
Advantages of using Reno inland marine form vs. property form:
- Tailor Made Coverage
- Better Rates
- Off Premises and Transit Exposures Handled
Reno inland marine insurance can also cover bridges and tunnels, because they have to do with transportation.
This coverage is extremely broad in nature, and can be written for both personal and commercial lines clients, and is generally written in conjunction with an existing insurance policy.
Inland marine insurance in Reno and Sparks can be referred to in many ways:
- Floater Insurance
- Schedule Insurance
- Transit Insurance
Call us today, or fill out the form to the right and one of our agents will contact you right away.
IT’S TIME HEUER INSURANCE TOOK CARE OF ALLYOUR INSURANCE NEEDS!
Available Commercial Insurance Policies
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Commercial Truck Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Bond Insurance
- Commercial Building Insurance
- Business Personal Property Insurance
- Apartment Building Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Commercial Garage Insurance